Saturday 4 June 2011

Summer Fashion

In my opinion i think what everyone is wearing are most like simple t'shirts along vintage necklace and flats !! yes falts are in !!!and ofcourse romanian sandals. i was at debenhams today and heres wat i got, then a little stop at flormar on the way , with a vero moda sale !      


             I was redaing the H&M magazine and then they said that flats were in so i hurried and got these cuties <3 this blouse is so me! i bought the shoes and took the blouse for free !! only 250 egyptian pounds each !!!

                        I have more than 19 nail polishes from flormar but i thought these wud go  with the flats and blose , blue-neon ,and white , with an ultra black nail liner .
 I finally, finally got the necklace of my dreams .an elegant elephant tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment